Section C General Vendor #120-#134
These spaces are for general vendors (black boxes on map).
- Along with the Upper Valley Artist & Farmers Market guidelines (available on our website), a white 10x10 tent is required or a printed tent with your logo or info is allowed (a sign taped or pinned to your tent does not qualify you as a printed tent). Otherwise, no colored tents.
- Vendor spots are non-refundable. If for some reason you are not able to attend, you are able to sell your spot to another vendor.
- This is an Upper Valley Artist & Farmers Market event, same Sunday market guidelines and COVID-19 rules will apply. No resale vendors. Items must be made by the vendor themselves.
- Unfortunately, no 10x10 on-site food cooking vendors are allowed as to protect the property grounds from any oil or grease spills. If you are a cooking vendor who does not use oil or grease, you may register (for example; drink vendors, bakers, corn roasters, etc.)
- If you need more than a 10x10 space, you must purchase a second one.
- Space availability is by first come, first serve basis online.